In today’s challenging and competitive environment, YOU MUST UTILIZE EVERY RESEARCH AVENUE. TO REMAIN CUTTING EDGE, knowing how to tap into University and Industry collaborations is essential.
Join us for a FREE WEBINAR SERIES to get an IN-DEPTH UNDERSTANDING and UNPARELLELED INSIGHTS on how to successfully navigate expectations when Industry and University researchers collaborate.Industry researchers, University researchers, R&D directors, Intellectual Property Managers, Attorneys, and Contract negotiators are invited to learn about successful collaborations and hear from both sides.
You can attend one or more sessions, but please RSVP at least one week in advance, with the session number(s) you wish to attend.
Send your RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org. The webinars will be held at 1805 Collaboration Place, Ames, except on Wednesday, February 21, when it will be in Building 6, Room 6115, Research Park.
Session are held at 12:00 to 1:15 pm.
- Session 1: Wednesday, February 7, 2018 – 1200A/B Training Rooms
Navigating the benefits and challenges
- Session 2: Wednesday, February 21, 2018 – Building 6, Room 6115, Research Park
Managing expectations and creating relationships
- Session 3: Wednesday, March 7, 2018 – 1200A/B Training Rooms
Establishing contacts and handling proprietary information
- Session 4: Wednesday, March 21, 2018 – 1200A/B Training Rooms
Preparing proposals and budgets
- Session 5: Wednesday, April 4, 2018 – 1200A/B Training Rooms
Addressing compliance and contracting issues
- Session 6: Wednesday, April 25, 2018 – 1200A/B Training Rooms
Negotiating intellectual property (IP)
- Session 7: Wednesday, May 2, 2018 – 2102 Executive Boardroom
Leveraging government involvement
Understand Multiple Perspectives
This is a unique opportunity to gain access to insights and best practices from leading experts at research universities and global corporations that leverage the unique perspective of University-Industry Demonstration Partnership’s (UIDP) research and best practices, as well as their own personal experience.